- Subhadra International Journal with ISSN No :2395-6798
- Indian journal of Odyssey of Ayurvedic Research with ISSN No : 2456-432X
- Basic research methodology workshop (IMETTT)
- Teachers Training Programme (TTT)
- “Avishkar”,Participation in University Level Research Competition by MUHS
- Induction Programmes for PG and Ph D
- Research Awareness Workshop For UG students.
- Institutional Ethical Committee for approval of Research projects.
- Research Projects both funded and non funded of the faculty and students.
A separate Research Methodology and Medical Statistics department is dedicated towards researches and advancement in the field of Ayurveda. Research inculcates scientific and inductive thinking and it promotes the development of logical habits of thinking and organization.
If Ayurveda has to provide the much needed support to the modern medicine in the management of the diseases, it requires more research in the areas of fundamental principles and diagnostic tools in place of drugs. For this purpose, the modern research methodology is not suitable and there is a need for a paradigm shift in the research methodology for Ayurveda.
The Department conducts “Basic Research Methodology Training” from IMETTT, MUHS and there is a facility to publish and present their research articles in national and international conferences as well as in the Open Peer Reviewed International Journal “Subhadra International Journal of Ayurveda”.
For PG students Institutional Ethical committee has been working for Pre MD/MS as well as for final dissertations. PG and Ph D guides and Professors are available to guide the PG and Ph D students.
To ensure quality control there is R & D section to test purity and standard of raw material and Final Products with usage of various machines. The R&D laboratory is housed in the college premises with the SOPʹs.
- Monitoring the production activities
- Quality control
- New product development
- Produce and process the studies with Ph,Hardness,Disintegration, Friability, Viscocity, Specific gravity, Sugar contents, Ash value ,Moisture content, acid value etc.
- Input for safe and effective experiments in the research department
The results of research activities will be shared through publication like protocol, guidelines, methods, course material, innovations, published manuscripts, reports, papers, articles, books, discussions,lectures,trainingʹs,conferences,workshops,softwareʹs,websites and portals.