The Panchakarma Therapy is unique treatment of Ayurveda to maintain the health and harmony of body and mind. All Pancha karmas are done with standard operating procedures in the Institutional hospital.
The subject of Pancha karma enlighten the students with the knowledge of five fold bio-purificatory methods of Ayurveda and other minor procedures to maintain the health and cure the diseases.
The Institute started with the post-graduate course with this subject in 2014-2015. The intake capacity for post-graduation in the subject is 03 per year.
- To educate the students with five fold bio-purificatory methods of Ayurveda and other minor procedure.
- Orientation of students in theory as well as practical demonstration to student.
- To conduct research projects through PG students to find out efficient treatments for the diseases.
Features of the department:-
- Well qualified staff with eminent experience
- Adequate study material in the form of models, specimens, charts, departmental library books is available for the students
- Well established department with separate cabins for Professor, Reader, Lecturer, Tutorial room, Departmental library.
- Regular OPD
- PG courses.
- Seperate IPD section for Panchakarma.